Saturday, September 15, 2007

FIFTH TALK

I didn’t find anything.
Anything that could justify the reflection appeared on Giulia’s piercing.
We looked to all the drawings of his studio very carefully.
So, what does it mean?
What the hell does it mean?
Are they so powerful?
In a few days Bright.ly will make itself known and will communicate through the same ways now you use on the net.
That’s the language of Brightly.
Text will disappear by this way.
I will not give it up, because I will not let Brightly win.
I'm going to rescue text. I' going to find them.
And I’ve discovered a new trail to follow.
This picture, sent to me anonymously.



Thank you. Your aid could be very cute.
Help me, don’t stop looking around you. Brightly is among you.
SAVE THE TEXT SAVE THE WORDS

P.S. Hi Anne. Now I’ve your name tattooed on my shoulder. Can you believe it? Miss you.

No comments: